Trade Japan is the humble team of passionate people serving our clients to reach their automotive needs.It was established in 2005 and its Headquarter is situated in Noda Shi Chiba. We are the exporters of used cars, new cars, parts, machineries and trucks. The basic aim of the company has always been to serve its customers globally. We are registered in more than 120 Auction houses in Japan. Once a customer buys our automobile, it is sent to the customer in the shortest time possible through our smooth and prompt procedures. Thanks to the valuable support by our large customer base, we have been able to grow our business within Japan and internationally. Trade Japan is a gold member of ‘Japanese Car Trade’ and ‘Noda Chamber of Commerce & Industry’
- Being a globally recognized company established world-wide with an excellence in organizational structure.
- Redefining the standards of ‘Customer Service’ by exceeding customer expectations.
- Keeping our name synonymous with Reliability, Customer Satisfaction and Innovation.
- Being the “Preferred Choice” for Customers, Suppliers and Employees.
- Bringing inspiration and being a model for companies who are willing to reach their dreams.
- Mutual Respect
- Strive to encourage employee
To build a beneficial relationship with all of our customers by showing them that we can exceed their expectations in quality and value of our products and services while leaving a positive impression with our Customers with Compassion, Integrity, Respect and Enthusiasm.
- Perceiving customer’s need at the utmost level by providing them flexibility in Sourcing,Competitive Prices, On-time Deliveries and Customized Solutions.
- Ensuring Attentive, Effective and Proactive Customer Service and Personalized attention to customers.
- Continually building our skills and knowledge to meet the growing and diverse needs of customers.
- Sustaining our reputation as a Reliable, Customer-Oriented and Dynamic Player in the market.
- Achieving Profitable Growth, Operational and Organizational Excellence without compromising from our values and business ethics.
“NOTHING GREAT IN THE WORLD HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED WITHOUT PASSION”